Monday, June 10, 2013

What Do They Say About Change?

* Please note that this post contains products that I was gifted. Opinions are, of course, all my own.

Oh yes.... They say change is as good as a holiday. And, after the past two weeks I've had I could use either one, or the other, or possibly even both. Seeing as a proper holiday is not due to happen until Christmas, it was a pleasant surprise to find an email waiting for me from the good people at OO.com.au, offering me my choice of a complimentary home wares product.

Home wares, without my own house to put it in? At first, I thought it was the Universes idea of a cruel joke but then it dawned on me - the one space Mick and I do have to ourselves at the moment is our bedroom. And the best way to change up a small bedroom in a house that isn't yours? A brand spanking new quilt cover!


 I had a look through the OO website ( which, for those not in the know, is pretty much a virtual department store. Its for everything! ) and settled on a pretty set in teal, green and white.


Luckily my husband isnt overly fussy - he's not one of these blokes who can't cope with ' girly ' prints - but even if he was? The quilt cover is reversible..... Winning!



So now, thanks to OO.com.au, i've discovered a great new place to shop online and I've had a little change to what is my only sanctuary at the moment.... Now - who wants to gift me a holiday?

And, because its Tuesday, you should join me over at EssentiallyJess for I Blog On Tuesdays!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of OO. They have some pretty awesome products on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've read about OO! Hadn't heard of them before - will head there now to check out the fuss :)

    Hello from #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to steer clear of shopping but will have to check this one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't actually checked out OO before but I always hear the ads on the radio when I'm work, think I'm gonna have to take a look. I could do with a new doona cover. Or maybe even just some zzzz's under the donna cover would be nice. Do they sell early morning baby-sitting services? Lol!

    ReplyDelete