Thursday, August 9, 2012

DD Minus 19 - My Little Helper

I've found myself with. New little helper around the house the last few weeks. I don't know if it everybody telling him he needs to help me, or whether all the talk about him helping when Little Jelly finally comes out has gotten to him but Flynn has turned into a great little apprentice lately!

 He's always enjoyed helping Daddy out with mechanical things ( like washing the van and the truck every weekend ) or helping Poppy out with things in the yard, but never really took much to helping me. Until about a fortnight ago - now you can't keep him away! And, most pleasing to me, the thing he likes helping most with is the cooking. I wish I had a photo to share of my apprentice chef in action, but truth be told I'm just enjoying our cooking sessions together too much to bother grabbing the camera. ( That, plus the camera is already packed in my hospital bag for labour!)

I hope his enthusiasm for helping, and for cooking in particular, doesn't wan too much once his sister arrives. I'd love to have a little dude in the kitchen who like to cook!
Sea, mummies of more than one - is this usual? Did your first born then into a little handy man or lady shortly before the arrival of their sibling, or is it just Flynn?

No comments:

Post a Comment