Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trust Yourself - Post It Question

Another #Trust30 initiative prompted post....
( From Jenny Blake ) Identify one of your biggest challenges at the moment (ie I don’t feel passionate about my work) and turn it into a question (ie How can I do work I’m passionate about?) Write it on a post-it and put it up on your bathroom mirror or the back of your front door. After 48-hours, journal what answers came up for you and be sure to evaluate them.

It wasnt hard for me to identify my challenge. When i thought about it, one thing kept coming to my mind: I cant stay on top of things. Domestic things like folding the washing and putting it away, or keeping the carpet vacuumed; emotional things like NOT feeling like a bad housewife, or NOT yearning for my best-friendship back; even work things, which i claim to not really care about, keep dragging me down. And so, my post it note question becomes:
And, though the challenge says to put the post it note on the bathroom mirror ( where steam will make it fall down ) or on the back of the front door ( where either a toddler will pull it down, or a fiance will no doubt laugh at it ) i've decided the best place for it is here on my blog, and on my desktop.... where, no doubt, i will see it more often than i would any other place! Call back in 48 hrs to see the results....

No comments:

Post a Comment