Thursday, June 2, 2011

Polly Dolly - Bachelorette Babe

Polly Dolly time again - brought to you by the vivacious Dani over at Danimezza - and though, when seeing this weeks challenge, i was really eager to do it.... i found it really hard! Why? Well, being due to get married in 5 months mean i have one other celebration due a few weeks before that. What is it you ask? Well Polly is invited, and Dani wants to know what she would wear to a....
Polly Dolly - Bachelorette Babe
Polly Dolly - Bachelorette Babe by Amy1984 featuring sequin dresses

Oh man - i found this challenge so tricky! I think it was mainly because i have my own hens night coming up and i know what i want to wear to mine ( a red and silver dress that i had made especially for me in Hoi An, Vietnam .... if i can still fit into it! ) but i wanted Polly to wear something completely different. So, after much searching, i finally settled on this gorgeous Michael Kors dress - yes its a simple shape but its sequins all the way baby! Relatively simple shoes and jewellery in a complementary gold tone let the party dress take centrestage. Smoky eyes and two tone nails make Polly feel extra sexy on her last night as a single lady. Of course her friends make her wear a ridiculous flashing badge, eat "interesting" lollipops to keep her dancing energy up, and copious amount of Midori ( make mine a Midori Sour.. ) give Polly the bravado to play silly party games. Keep the girl-power tunes pumping and it looks like Polly is in for a wild night!
What would your Polly wear to her hens night?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, that black and gold looks great! And midori....can I come too!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesome outfit. Hmm to my hens I wore my good old jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all - the dare game looks like fun!
    I've hosted 2 hens now. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your outfit, really loving the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle and the 'tude the dress gives off. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thats one hot polly mumma! I love the black and gold combination! And Midori! I'm sold!!

    ReplyDelete