Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Operation Slimdown - IWD Edition

Welcome to the fortnightly " Operation Slimdown " update, proudly brought to you on this International Womens Day by me, an international woman. ( Almost. I mean, i AM a woman, the international bit is in question though... ). And, happily, on a day meant to celebrate the successes and achievements of women, i have a success of my own to share. To the stats!
Bust: 93cm -  up 1.5cm
Waist: 77cm - down 0.5cm
Hips: 98.5cm - down 2cm
Bum: 103cm - no change
Thighs: 63cm - down 1cm
Weight: 70.7kg - down 2kg

Oh yea baby - 2 kilos in 2 weeks! Screw you danish, i win this round! Ok, ok, enough gloating... its just that when i stepped on the scales i was completely flabbersgasted. I was so sure last week that i was going to put ON weight - i hadnt eaten particularly well over the weekend, and hadnt been doing teh amount of exercise that i promised myself i would - that when i saw it was a 2 kilo loss i had to restrain myself from yelling out to my sister " Hey, come look at this! ". Admittedly, after my woe-is-me rant about the evil danish, i did go home and go for a 30 minute walk ( part of which i ran...oh yea, ran... ) and i took Flynn out in the pram for a 30 min walk the next two days aswell. But 2 kilos in 2 weeks? That was much more than i was expecting. I have to say, i'm kind of proud of myself.

So, the journey continues. I'm 7.1kg down in 8 weeks...so with only 2.9kgs to go until i hit my goal weight, i cant afford to let up on myself. Much. Maybe i'll let myself celebrate with another one of those evil danishes....

5 comments:

  1. YAY awesome awesome awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! I wish the remaining few kilos would drop off me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! Glad to see the danish didn't do any harm ;)
    So proud of you for sticking with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats on the two kilos gone in two weeks - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete