Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah Blah Blah, No-one Cares...

So - you may have noticed that i did not blog yesterday, as i promised i would. Then again, you may not have noticed - i was hoping to have a big 300th blog post week and, frankly, its been a bit of an anti-climax. I loved blogging the suggested reader topics ( thanks to the guys who through a suggestion at me ) but i didnt get as much blog traffic as i was hoping for. Gawd, i know, that makes me sound totally shallow and selfish and wah wah wah but.... i like you guys! I like comments and new followers and knowing that people are reading what i've written. But dont get too mad at me - i didnt get all petulant and NOT blog yesterday just because nobody was reading. I'd taken Flynn out to the zoo with some of our friends from mothers group and, after 5 hours of pushing a pram around, i was completely buggered. Shagged. Cactus.

We've been to our annual show today - which cost $20 for two adults to get in, $14 for 2 dagwood dogs and a Coke and $23 for a showbag ( Chuggingtons for Flynn....not for me! ) - so i'm gonna cut this post short too. Very much looking forward to Mothers Day tomorrow so expect a gushing, lovey-dovey, gooey post by Monday afternoon.

Peace out people!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your Mother's Day and I look forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care hunny. And a very Happy Mummies day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog, even if I don't always comment. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I care!! I'm really glad I found your blog. I've just had a crazy week, so haven't had the opportunity to comment on every post, but I'm always reading and enjoying!!

    Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete